Rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and, to a degree, fibromyalgia are all arthritis-related conditions triggered by defective immune system (collectively called autoimmune conditions). When one’s immune system, responsible for fighting viruses, bacteria and germs, cannot tell the difference between these foreign invaders and one’s healthy cells, it creates auto antibodies that attack healthy tissue. These autoantibodies cause inflammation pain and damage in various parts of the body.
Although the direct causes of specific autoimmune conditions are not yet fully understood, doctors have found that people with rheumatoid arthritis have lower levels of common antioxidants in their blood in the years before the disorder is diagnosed. Also, arthritis (but also osteoporosis, cardiovascular disorders, and others) has been directly linked to a lack of minerals.
And FulvicForce fulvic acid certainly possess properties, which make it a good candidate for helping in various autoimmune conditions:
(1) Fulvic acid contains lots of phytochemicals of ancient plant origin, which have the most valuable nutrients, provide anti-oxidant action and have anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
(2) Fulvic acid effectively helps to dissolve vegetal silica for collagen, it thus repairs, strengthens and protects connective tissue: ligaments, tendons and joints.
(3) Fulvic acid is known to be one of the strongest natural anti-oxidants and free-radical scavengers. It is proven that fulvic acid can effectively neutralise and even repair some free radicals, which limits free radical damage.
(4) Fulvic acid provides the most effective cellular oxygenation in Nature. Its molecule, by weight, is made of 45% oxygen, 45% carbon and the balance of 10% is made of hydrogen, nitrogen and sulphur. This highly bio-active and bio-available oxygen goes straight inside body cells providing sustained energy, cleansing and protection.
(5) Fulvic acid chelates into its molecular structure more than 70 minerals and trace elements, which are then effectively transported to the body cells. Many of these essential elements are conductive, which makes fulvic acid a natural electrolyte
The baleotherapeutic use of peat, rich in humic substances (humic and fulvic acids), is practiced for centuries. Traditional indication for such therapies are rheumatic and gynaecological diseases. Many clinics in Europe offer peat therapies for muscoskoskeletal diseases: degenerative and deforming arthroses, gout, osteoporosis, muscular rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, rehabilitation after operations and accident, and skin diseases: chronic eczema neurodermatitis and psoriasis.
Not only do the humic substances relieve swelling from joint inflammation, they been shown to bond to the collagen fibers to aid in repair of damaged tendons and bone. Tendon strength has been shown to increase by as much as 75%.
Fulvic acid and vegetal silica appear to have the unique ability to interact positively with degenerative calcium deposits and unhealthy bone structures in the body. Arthritis sufferers taking a combination of fulvic and humic acids and vegetal silica have noticed an immediate and marked increase in discomfort, and this has continued for 1 to 2 weeks or sometimes longer after beginning of use. This discomfort is believed to be due to the breakdown of calcium deposits in the joints and its ongoing and subsequent mobilization, dissolution, and removal. It is further believed that these calcium deposits react with the fulvic and humic acids minerals, and silica and transmutate in to more suitable forms that become beneficial to the body.
FulvicForce is South Africa’s one and only fulvic acid product extracted from coal according to a patented process. FulvicForce product is literally an organic extract from plants, which lived hundreds of millions years ago, thus carrying their mineral, nutritional and remedial value, concentrated through a slow natural refinement process of transforming ancient plant matter into coal.