Why do we desperately need fulvic acid today?
Doctors and scientists have identified at least 90 different nutrients in our diet, which must be continuously supplied to the body to sustain a healthy life. These include: more than 50 different minerals and trace elements, 12 amino acids, 3 essential fatty acids and 17 vitamins. And no matter how conscientious you are in planning of and sticking to your healthy diet, you are not getting nearly enough of the very nutrients, which are essential to keeping you healthy! Nowadays, commercial farming continues to strip our soils of their original nourishing content and, as a result, growing fresh produce with increasingly diminishing mineral, nutritional and remedial value. Depleted soils lead to sick plants, and sick plants lead to un-healthy people. These people are forever desperately looking for a perfect nutritional, mineral and vitamin concoction, which will supplement what they should get but are not getting from fresh produce. But a sad fact is that most of the pharmacologically formulated supplements are very ineffectual as we critically lack the mechanism for making their mineral and nutritional content bioavailable and bioactive. Fulvic acid is not only an exceptional natural nutritional, mineral and remedial supplement but also provides us with a Nature-invented mechanism to make other valuable nutrients easily absorbed.
What can you expect from regular supplementation with fulvic acid?
- Your body cleansed, purged of toxins, viruses, parasites and pathogens.
- A lasting boost to your immune system, better resistance to infections and diseases.
- Better oxygenation and increased circulation.
- More balanced blood sugar.
- Renewed energy resulting in stronger motivation and improved endurance during sports activities and exercise.
- Shorter recovery time between strenuous exercises, less frequent injuries.
- Reduced cravings, comfortable control over unhealthy eating habits.
- Increased resistance to cold and flu, falling sick less often.
- Less inflammation and free radical damage.
- Quicker recovery from aches and pains.
- Rejuvenated skin, hair and nails, more youthful complexion and appearance, slowing down ageing factors.
- Improved digestion and bowel function.
- Improved concentration, better brain and memory functions.
- Revitalised libido, better sexual functions and an increase in sexual desire.
Where can fulvic acid assist?
Fulvic acid is foundational to the wellbeing of living cells in our bodies and, as such, helps coping with the effects of “big” and chronic diseases – when patients are not only battling the effects of the disease itself but also massive side effects of very invasive medication used to contain the disease.
Although FulvicForce makes no medicinal claims, there is a large body of research, which indicates that fulvic acid can assist in, amongst other:
- Viral infections.
- High cholesterol level.
- Various cancers.
- Eye diseases caused by viruses, bacteria or fungi.
- Ulcerous wounds, inflammation and haemorrhaging.
- Skin ulcers.
- Acne, eczema, psoriasis.
- Asthma and lung infections.
- Chronic bronchitis.
- HIV / AIDS.
- Arthritis related autoimmune diseases, including: lupus, fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis.